Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Desert Calls My Name




Dress: Cotton On | Top: Wet Seal | Boots: Dr. Martens | Necklace: Forever 21 | Headpiece: Handmade

This is my contest entry for Forever 21's Festival Foto Contest. I would love to win a trip to L.A. just because I love all things SoCal and the one short trip I made to the west coast wasn't enough to satisfy me but it was just enough to make me fall in love. BUT even if I don't win, I love any excuse to dress up and take photos nowadays. :) I don't know if there will be a voting period or not but if there is, I'll be sure to let you know so you can help me out ;) haha until then, why not enter your own awesome self?


I had so many possible festival outfits... it was almost impossible to decide on ONE, but I did and I am happy with it. I love this dress and I had fun making my head piece. I've been wanting to make one of those for a long long time haha



Rock On Rebels,
-Em oxo

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love it! Good luck! =}
    thegirlwhosays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete