Sunday, March 31, 2013

Runs Deep










I've been going back to my teen days lately, when it comes to music, anyway. Been listening to all the bands I used to listen to when I was 16. From First To Last, Hawthorne Heights, Taking Back Sunday, Aiden, Senses Fail, Further Seems Forever, Dashboard Confessional, you know, when Emo was what the hipsters listened to before they became hipsters xD
Oh, and this is my Armory jacket. I'm trying to cover it in band patches from bands who play at my venue, The Armory. It's gonna look sick if I can pull it off ;)

And yeah, I know my tights have a horrible run in them...I wore them once before my nail went through the ankle and turned into a run all the way up to my thigh...ugh I'm so pissed about it. I've had these for a while but haven't wanted to wear them because they are practically ruined....xP


Anyway, Happy Easter, Rebels,
-Em oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment