Sunday, March 24, 2013

I'm Gonna Make You








Top: Thrifted | Shorts: DIY H&M | Shoes: Demonia Creepers | Suspenders: Claire's | Rosary: Vintage | Socks: Forever21

I may have gone a liiiiiittle camera crazy....but hey, that's what happens when you put on an outfit that makes you feel like a babe, right? ;) I've been doing a bit better lately, which probably has a little to do with the fact that I FINALLY settled on a new [used] car and I'm just waiting to get the financing and annoying details sorted out and I should have it before or by my birthday next week. Sweet timing, I know haha. God is good and has definitely orchestrated this entire thing, I have no doubt about it. ANYWHORE, I'm shamelessly obsessed with my leather shorts and suspenders. A few things that I will be on the lookout for though, are sandals, sunnies and denim shorts for the summer. I should probably look into some new creepers too. As you can kinda see, my left one has been duct taped together because my ex boyfriend's adorable dog decided they were just too perfect NOT to chew on....yeah I know.


Rock On Rebels,
-Em oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment