Saturday, February 23, 2013

Make You Fall







Jacket: Target | Top: Thrifted | Pants: Rue 21 | Tank: Rue 21 | Boots: Vintage | Necklace: Handmade Gift

I am well aware it has been like 3 weeks since I've posted a look. I can honestly say I have had absolutely no time whatsoever to capture photos, resize them and post on here, lookbook and chictopia. I'm actually planning to spend one of my two days off [finally] entirely on putting on the outfits I've worn this past week or so and taking photos and just posting them once a day for awhile. We'll see if it actually happens or not haha
Anyway, I've been hooked on Marina and the Diamonds [who isn't] and I'm looking forward to snagging the upcoming BRMC album. Oh, and I spent a total of $40 on a hoodie, jeans, two tanks, a top and leggings Thursday. I'm fairly certain that grants me Bargain Huntress Level 100 status....not to brag or anything ;)

So what's up with you these days?


Rock On Rebels,
~Em oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment