Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Know Who I Am






Shirt: Cozmic KillJoy | Shorts: DIY | Boots: Dr. Martens

The pants/shorts are still a work in progress. I have more patches and paint to add to the back. The outfit is quite simple but looks a bit more complicated, and that's what I like. The last photo is me showing off my big strange nose, loudly and proudly. A year ago, I would never be able to even look at such a photo of myself without either bursting into tears or wanting to break it or cut it completely off. A lot happens in a year. I am certainly not the woman I was then. I mean, I still have a long way to go before I am who I really want to be, but I am definitely happy with the direction I'm going and improvements I have made so far.
Anywhore... you can get the shirt I'm wearing at only ONE place.
RIGHT HERE:

On a slightly different note, I ordered my swimsuit for this summer already. #1 because I'm tired of falling in love with a suit and waiting until the weather actually gets warmer to find out that it's out of stock in my size. And #2 because I need something pretty to motivate my workout routine to get this body ready to rock it in May, when I head down to the Outer Banks again.


Rock On Rebels,
-Em oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment