Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Born to Fight and Fight






Top: Rue 21 | Pants: Hot Topic | Shoes: Dr. Martens | Vest: KillJoy Original | Wristband: Vintage | Choker: Hot Topic

not sure why everything looks dirty and grungy. I mean my pants are a bit old and faded, but my other stuff isn't really that grimy I swear xD must be my lense...hmm...
[and my phone is in my back pocket....so that explains the oddly shaped bum lol]
Today consisted of a long, angry, tearful phone call, cooking, cleaning, laundry and finally a long walk with God. A lot of stupid stuff happens to us in life. But one thing I've learned is that even when humans hurt, lie, and disappoint us, my God doesn't change. He's the one solid rock I can stand on and know that He won't crumble and leave me helpless and alone. That's really all I have to say today :)

Oh, and the vest I'm wearing is a one of a kind and can be found here and only here:


Rock On Rebels,
~Em oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment